Jerusalem City of Gold
- Avinu Malkenu (Our Father Our King)
- Shalom Aleichem (Peace Be Unto You)
- V’shamu (He Will Keep The Sabbat)
- Crying Out To You
- Sunrise, Sunset
- Etz Chayim (Tree of Life)
- Shindler’s List
- Ose Shalom (He Who Makes Peace)
- Shalom Jerusalem
- National Anthem of Israel – The Hope Hativah – Haveinu Shalom Aleichem
Music files for download are contained in a ZIP file. A ZIP file is a container for other files. ZIP files compress their contents, which reduces downloading time.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP file on your computer. You should be able to right-click or (if you are using Mac OS X) control-click on the file. At least one of the following options should appear in the menu: Extract, Extract All, Unzip, Open With. (Note: If none of those options appears, you may have to download a program that can process ZIP files; many free ones exist.) Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. You can then import music files into a digital player.